Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a weekend!

We had amazing weekend skiing/snowboarding in the mountains of NC. It was so needed, to spend some time with just the three of us, and tons of fun! Matt tried snowboarding for the first time and did great, and I was happy that skiing IS apparently like riding a bike...it comes back to you.











                                        Old-school on the right is me :)

After the fun on the slopes we got to spend some time enjoying Boone and Banner Elk.


                    For my friends in GA, yes, that IS solid ice on the left!







                                        Gotta love the mountains!

2 comments:

  1. OH! All the memories I have of those mountains and all the wonderful views they share. I am glad you are slowly working your way into Winter Sports, as I am a huge fan! Can't wait to see you again and enjoy some awesome vacations together!
    - I guess if I consider Clint my brother, that makes you my sister? Although, it is a little weird your son is like a little brother also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. d, i love you and all your posts!! you're the best whatever you are going!! :)

    ReplyDelete