Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blurb and a Request


There is this really cool program/website, called Blurb, and with a few clicks it slurps every part of your blog (that you choose) -- posts, pictures, comments and all -- into a beautiful hard-cover book. How easy is that! Since we won't be able to do a traditional baby book, I am hoping to someday take our blog and turn it into our kiddo's version...will hopefully give the little cutie a good sense of how loved and wanted they were from way back before we even met them. :)

So now I have a big favor to ask you, and I'll start off with a compliment (very heartfelt I might add)...  We are so blessed to have such awesome family and friends, particularly since they join us in excitement about our addition of another little one! Your comments, on facebook and by email, are so precious to us... and that is why we would love it if you would leave some as comments on the blog itself. I know it can be a pain to get started but I think the end result will be SO worth it! By all means, keep leaving notes in facebook and commenting to us in person, but maybe add in a blog note once in a while?!

And for those of you that we haven't met yet but are connected to as fellow families on the adoption journey, or just fellow bloggers --your comments are appreciated too. Advice, encouragement, or just knowing you stopped by for a visit, is really nice!

Much love,
Lauren & Clint

4 comments:

  1. I intern in the adoption world and I love reading people's blogs about their highs and lows of their adoption journey. It helps me figure out what I can do differently and make the agency better for the clients.

    I have been following all the Kazkhstan blogs and am so glad that you have such a strong online support community! There are a lot of really strong Moms blogging (you included) and I admire your determination because at times it will get very frustrating...I have never seen an adoption go through flawlessly and probably never will.I do see everyday families like you achieve their dream and I wish you all the best in your journey! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and have just began the paperwork for a Kaz adoption. I am looking forward to following along~

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the mom to my own KAZ Beauty, I can only say that there seem to be some awesome kids who come from Kazakhstan! Blessings to you as you pursue the Kaz Cutie who is meant for your family.
    Quaintance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! I'm so excited that you have been following along and decided to post your comments...it's great to "meet" you all!

    We have completely fallen in love with Kazakhstan and it's kiddos, and can't wait to meet our own little one. It's so comforting to be able to look to others for advice and support, and one day pass on the favor to someone else. Can't wait to check out your blogs...and Victoria, keep up your good work in the adoption world!

    ReplyDelete