Thursday, December 17, 2009

Little Red Dots

I have a confession to make. I am obsessed with little red dots. There are lots of great reasons that I am getting into blogging - writing down my thoughts, keeping our friends and family updated on our adoption and family life, and documenting our journey to the next Brogdon kid - but that's not what I like the best. I'm not proud to admit it, but right now it's all about seeing how many little red dots I get! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, there is a little map down at the bottom of our blog and it marks (with a little red dot) each time someone visits our page. Here's the sad part...I can't wait to check it in the morning. Don't get me wrong, comments are awesome, but just so I don't appear greedy...I just want your dot!! My husband was asking me what I wanted for Christmas...and I actually said I wanted a little red dot from a far away country - someplace in Europe or Africa or Asia!! He just smiled and shook his head and said "That's one of the things I love about you. You're not quite right!" :)

Fellow bloggers, am I the only one???

2 comments: