Monday, October 11, 2010

We can go get Nathan!!!!

Our coordinator called me today and somehow I missed it. Her message said 'give me a call...just checking in'. I figured she didn't have any real news so I left her a message and didn't think much more about it. When she called back I answered this time, and after the standard greetings she absolutely shook our whole world up. She said "YOU CAN GO GET NATHAN!".

And as for our friends who have worked out our airline tickets for us...we will love you forever and our neighbors will be calling you about the reconstructive surgery they need on their eardrums after all the screaming that's been going on!!!! :)

Oh WOW!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can hear your cheers all the way in Colorado:). Have a great trip back to your beautiful son.
    Shan - a fellow Kaz AP

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you! :-)
    Jim & Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so happy for you! And can't wait for the reunited post and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you get gone already =) I don't know about you but I'm still kinda in shock...praise god for his fast work through this entire process! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete